Adventures

I created this blog back in 2010 with the hopes that you, my friend, would follow me as I (figuratively) sailed around the world. Now I hope to keep you entertained with silly anecdotes, whimsical stories, cutting analysis and random thoughts on the world, while traveling hither and thither. P.S. All material on this blog, words and photos alike, are copyrighted by me. Copyright 2022. If you decide that this material is worth re-publishing, please give me credit and lots and lots of money.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cheapo

This afternoon I endured an hour of blaringly loud Bollywood music in a stuffy and un-air conditioned internet "cafe" to write you an extremely clever and poignant blog post, only to have the internet shit out on me before I could post it.

I did, however, save the post on the crappy desktop computer I was using, so if the kids who run the place email it to me like they promised to, Insallah, I will post it. If not, well... I will be back in NZ tomorrow and should have ample time to ramble on about life in the tropics.

That will teach me to find the cheapest internet place in Nadi. Cheap little brat.

Until then...

Bula.

No comments:

Post a Comment