Adventures

I created this blog back in 2010 with the hopes that you, my friend, would follow me as I (figuratively) sailed around the world. Now I hope to keep you entertained with silly anecdotes, whimsical stories, cutting analysis and random thoughts on the world, while traveling hither and thither. P.S. All material on this blog, words and photos alike, are copyrighted by me. Copyright 2022. If you decide that this material is worth re-publishing, please give me credit and lots and lots of money.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A few pictures

S/V Rutea aka home



Charging the gnar in San Quintin



The Endless Summer-esque hike over the sand dunes to the beach at San Quintin.



Dolphins riding the bow.


People are always curious to know what we eat on the boat. As you can see, we do not go hungry.


Unfortunately I did not include any of the fishing pictures because I did not know it would take 30 minutes to upload the first 5, and I am not about to do that again. But I hope you can get an image in your mind of what I am doing! Stay tuned, maybe someday we will get faster internet and I will upload more! And of course, I will continue to write whenever I can. (turns out there is much more internet coverage in Baja than I expected, although it is slowwww)

No comments:

Post a Comment